4 October 2013

PRELIM: My Prelim + Reflections

My Prelim can be watched here:



I completed the task for the prelim, and I think that it went well. By making this prelim I have learnt about continuity editing.

I have learnt how to film and edit match on action. Match on actions are good ways of transitioning from one setting and shot to another. When they are edited well they provide a seemless transition. I think that my match on action has been edited well but could still be edited better, there are a few frames that I could get rid of on either of the 2 clips, I will bear this in mind when I next edit a match on action shot.

I have discovered the 180-degree rule through this. I think that I will be using the 180-degree rule in my coursework, should it involve dialouge, as it is a better and less confusing way to film a convosation.

All in all I have learnt a lot from this task, and many of these things I will use in order to further increase the quality of my coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment